FSI began as a start-up company operating on a B2C level for the UK audience.
Under careful planning, calculated risks, and most importantly, inspiring and intense teamwork from
a small group of people who grew into a tight-knit team and eventually became a family, the company
scaled up and evolved to a solid B2B entity with global exposure and operations.
- FSI has been innovating in the field of Fantasy Sports since the early 2010s.
- After extensive research, development and testing, we launched our B2C Fantasy Football Company, Bet4theBest (B4B), in 2014 as a proof of concept and means for further product development.
- Bet4theBest was available in the UK and Europe under UKGC and MGA Licences.
- Bet4theBest featured the innovative, user-centric gameplay of No-Budget Fantasy, allowing users to create their dream-teams without budget/salary cap restrictions.
- FSI team’s hands-on B2C experience on Fantasy Sports led to a 360-degree knowledge of the field on every level – from development to marketing and compliance – and of course, to the evolution of the FSI Fantasy Sports Platform.